Attorney Representation in Cincinnati, Ohio Since 1982
Cincinnati Divorce Attorney
MembershipsCincinnati Bar Association
• Since its inception in 1872, the Cincinnati Bar Association (CBA) has addressed and served the needs of the Cincinnati community. The CBA stands firm in its belief that the law is for the people. By providing legal education, various legal programs, referral services, and many community service projects, the CBA continues its commitment to the legal profession of Cincinnati, and most importantly, to the residents of the Greater Cincinnati community.
• Mid-Term Evaluation Committee
• Chairperson, Criminal Law Committee, 1987-1990
• The Volunteer Lawyers for the Poor Foundation established the Volunteer Lawyer of the Year Award, 1985 to honor outstanding work done on behalf of low-income clients and to recognize commitment to the mission of the Volunteer Lawyers Project. Ohio State Bar Association
• The Ohio State Bar Association, founded in 1880, is a voluntary professional association open to any person who has been admitted to the practice of law. Law school students, paralegal students and paralegals sponsored by an OSBA attorney member are eligible for membership in the OSBA as associate members.
• The OSBA represents more than 26,000 Ohio lawyers and judges, nearly 70 percent of Ohio law practitioners. Total membership is about 31,000, which includes paralegals and student associate members.
• Our core purpose is to advance the professional interests of members of the Ohio State Bar Association. Our core values are member satisfaction, professionalism, foresight and quality services and products. Our goal is to make membership in the Ohio State Bar Association indispensable to Ohio lawyers. American Bar Association
• The American Bar Association is the largest voluntary professional association in the world. With nearly 400,000 members, the ABA provides law school accreditation, continuing legal education, information about the law, programs to assist lawyers and judges in their work, and initiatives to improve the legal system for the public. Greater Cincinnati Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
• President, 1995-1996
• Chair, Board of Trustees, 1996-1997 Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
• Member: Board of Directors, 1990-
• President, 1998-1999
• Chair, Board of Directors, 1999-2000 National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
• The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) is the preeminent organization in the United States advancing the mission of the nation's criminal defense lawyers to ensure justice and due process for persons accused of crime or other misconduct. A professional bar association founded in 1958, NACDL's 10,000-plus direct members in 28 countries - and 90 state, provincial and local affiliate organizations totaling more than 40,000 attorneys -- include private criminal defense lawyers, public defenders, active U.S. military defense counsel, law professors and judges committed to preserving fairness within America's criminal justice system. Cincinnati Law Library
• The Hamilton County Law Library is a public law library serving the appointed and elected officials of Hamilton County, Ohio, and its subscribers in the legal profession. The Law Library has served the community by providing legal information services and resources since its incorporation in 1847.
• Member, Board of Trustees, 1997-
• Vice President, 1998-2002
• President, 2002-
The law office of Cathy R. Cook represents clients throughout
Southwestern Ohio, including those in Cincinnati, Hamilton
County, Clermont County, and Warren County.
Free Consultation by Telephone | Evenings & Weekends by Appointment
Major Credit Cards Accepted